STRAP DOOR PLUG-(1PDP-S)
- Eliminates damaged doors and jambs caused by failures of the duplex nail or other devices during assembly and/or shipping.
- Installs quickly and securely in the shop and disassembly is also quick and easy on the job site.
- Saves time of predrilling hardwood or pre-finished jambs.
- Telegraphs misalignment of strike prep and edge bore before the door unit leaves the shop.
- Saves money on costly call backs on damaged door complaints in the field or in the customers’ warehouse.
- Strap plug can remain assembled during door unit installation on the job site. Wrap-around strap can be disassembled by cutting the strap with a utility knife.
- Due to weight restrictions, it is best to consider use of the strap door plug on interior lighter door units only.
© 2019 Ideal Door Components Inc. | Toll Free: 1-800-666-7305 | Fax: (503) 657-7300